As fall leaves gift way to snowflakes it means Christmas is in the air and these are a few of my favorite things this year.
- Tassel earrings came on the scene and have made a big scene. I’m not much of a buy one thing in two colors kind of girl, but I broke that rule this time.
- I took a break from acrylic nails this fall because they were NOT conducive to learning the guitar and I’m back to an old favorite of Essie Gel Couture nail polish. It gives you the shine of a gel finish from home!
- Speaking of learning the guitar, I’ve loved the Yousician app this year. It is a great place to start for a beginner like me, but I play the piano at an intermediate level and the premium version lets me toggle back and forth between teaching me both instruments. Check it out if you’re interested in learning an instrument.
- I love my imac calendar to keep me on track of appointments and events, but for my daily to do list I love paper and The Simplified Planner has beautiful, bright covers and thick white pages. I can’t wait to open my gold dot weekly planner in the new year! If you’re looking for a little organizing inspiration, Emily Ley’s YouTube channel will have you binging for hours. She speaks from her perspective as a mother but her teachings can easily be applied to college and working girls and you’ll fall in love with her modern white backdrop and down to earth style.
- If you haven’t already it’s not too late to join the Light the World campaign with mormon.org. I haven’t been perfect but thinking of others is my favorite way to spend the Christmas season.
favorite things image
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)