Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens are nice and all, but my favorite things this year are those that make life easier or more beautiful.
- It seems every year I fall in love with a new Christmas song and this year JJ Heller’s ‘Christmas is Here’ has been on repeat and the whole album is that good! I just love finding new music.
2. I’ve been loving trying all the drugstore versions of long lasting lipstick and the formula of Maybelline SuperStay 24 is so moisturizing and dreamy, creamy. The All Day Cherry is a perfect red for Christmas but I love a good berry lip for fall and the Infinite Petal is a great mauve-ish berry for winter too. I can’t wait to try them all and at $6.19 a pop I think I will! ; )
3. I signed myself up for a no sugar challenge with The Daily Essential Co. so candles that smell like cookies and cocoa are out this year. This Merry & Bright candle has a subtle scent of pine and cinnamon bringing all the memories of Christmas to my home without causing me to give up on my goal!
4. My love for the quirky, girly style of Kate Spade New York runs deep, but these ‘Rise and Shine’ stud earrrings are anything but. They’re simple enough to wear with everything, yet large enough to make a statement. I’ve worn them nearly every day since picking up a similar pair at Nordstrom Rack.
5. Since trading in my monthly gel manicures for eyelash extensions I’ve been on the hunt for an at home, long lasting nail color and Essie gel couture totally fits the bill. This is the longest lasting nail polish I’ve found. I’m loving ‘pinned up‘ for a winter neutral and ‘bubbles only‘ for a Christmas red!
Tiffany is giving these items away on her Instagram today @grownupdressup.