Eyebrows are to your eyes like what a picture frame is to a picture.They frame your eyes and bring out the shape and color. Filling your brows in will give them a little more depth and make your eyes really pop! Here’s how I fill mine in:
1. My natural brows. I like to comb them through before I start filling them in to make sure all the hairs are in place.
2. Underline the shape you want with a pencil that is the same color as your brows.
3. Create an arch. If you look at your pupil like it’s a clock, create the arch at the 11 o’clock point, going diagonally up.
4. Extend the brow. A good way to judge how far to extend your brows is to use a pencil placed at the corner of your eye and extended outward. Your brow should end where the end of that angle intersects with your brow. Also, if you extend or wing out your eyeliner make sure you extend your brows to that point (your eyeliner shouldn’t go out further than your brows).
5. Beginning at the front, take a brow pencil that is one shade lighter than your brows and fill them in, whisping the pencil in the same direction as your brows. Usually in the front the brows go up, then they start going sideways, and then down.
5. Once you’ve filled in the entire brow, take your brow comb and go back through them to make sure there aren’t any harsh lines or unblended areas.